• Students should arrive only 10 – 15 minutes before class to prepare and warm up.
• Students should be picked up promptly after class.
• All students are expected to be on time for class. Because of the disruption and the importance of the starting warm up exercises, students are not allowed to enter class after it begins – until the teacher gives permission.
• Students are not allowed to leave class early without parent and teacher permission.
• VISITOR’S DAY is scheduled two times during the season. This is the only time visitors are allowed to observe the class.
• Long hair must be secured up in a bun or ponytail
• Sweat pants, sweatshirts, hoodies and other baggy clothing are not permitted
• No gum or jewelry allowed in class
No food or flavored drinks allowed in the studio. WATER only. Please bring a water bottle to class.